The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Birthday

Birthdays aren't my favorite thing in the world. It's not the fact that I am getting older. I'm not old enough to complain about my age. Although I feel about ten years older than I am. This year I planned that I would take the day off from work and be all by myself. Well, I took the day off, but didn't end up by myself. I thought that's what I wanted, but It wasn't at all.
I ended up having such a fun birthday. Money is always an issue since I am the only one currently working while Jeremy is in school and I've always wanted to go to the show Good Things Utah and watch from the audience. It ended up that I got to go and two of my three sister inlaws went with me. It was a blast! I had so much fun with them. It was really neat being on a set of a tv show. That evening my son had a soccer game so we got to go to that and watch him. Once that was done we went home for cake, which I am always up for cake if you know me at all. All in all it was a great birthday and now I'm not dreading the next one. :)







1 comment: