The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

15 things you may know about me!

I'm in love with rain.

My absolute favorite season is fall.

I love to dance, at the club, in the car, in the shower, I just simply love to dance.

My favorite sport is football.

My dream vacation would be Australia.

I love change. Change is a good thing (in a lot of instances, not all)

I want to move out of state, very soon!

I'm constantly making new goals for myself, and I'm proud of that.

I would love to learn photography.

My secret is that I want a baby, ok so maybe it's not a secret, but I want one! I love my babies!

I think I'm good at decorating.

My favorite colors include BlUe, yElLoW, aNd PiNk!

I'm honest.

I don't really care for animals much (as I'm listening to a neighbors dog bark) I know sounds rude, they are just so dirty.

And last......

I believe in God and I love him!

(This is just a little bit of who I am not all of who I am!) Muah!



No comments:

Post a Comment