The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why I love them!

Owen Evan Beecher
I LOVE every inch of him!

I love his sincere side. He always tells me he loves me. He runs to me when I get home from work and yells mom! I love that if there is a slow song that touches his heart, he cries. (He gets that from Papa Beecher)

I love how protective Owen is of his sister. If someone looks at his sister wrong it makes him upset.
I love that he sticks up for himself. He knows right from wrong and he will tell you if he needs to.

I love how imaginative he is. He is always playing like he is a character from a movie.

I love how he uses the phrase "Can I window my window", for rolling down his window in the car. Also, "Mom, do you want a sage?", for massage.
I love that I get to be his mother and see him grow. I love my son SO much!




































Avery Leigh Beecher
I LOVE every inch of her!

I love how independent Avery is. Since the day she was born it seems. She wouldn't even let us feed her unless she was by herself with a blanket holding the bottle while she laid on her side.
I love the fact she only has room in heart for one teddy bear. No other bear will cut it. There is one

I love that she has changed our families vocabulary. Nink for drink and nack for snack. We literally talk just like her.

I love that she is always laughing and smiling.
I love that Avery completely changed my mind about having a daughter, she is completely irreplaceable.
I love my children! They are MY reasons for getting up every morning and fighting whatever battle that may lay ahead. MUAH!














































2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love them! You are such a good mom! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post! Come visit me soon....as much as you love them, you know you need a break;)

    ReplyDelete