The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Monday, February 14, 2011

Owen's Romantic


Today is Valentines Day! Happy Valentines everyone. My Owen is probably more excited than you and I. He decided to get a girl at school named Annabelle a special valentine. So, not just the Spiderman valentines that he is going to give everyone in the class. He got Annabelle a small Teddy bear, which by the way mom picked out for him. Apparently he thinks his mother has good taste. Actually he was already in his pajamas (Spiderman of coarse), so he waited in the car with dad.

I am so proud of Owen. I think it takes a lot of guts for a five year old to give a girl a valentine. Did I mention this Annabelle is six. Yeah, he must like the older women. :) This morning he put a new outfit on and brushed his hair and teeth. He said "Mom, I am SO excited!" You will see by the pictures below that Owen used his best handwriting while writing her name. What a sweet boy I have! I hope he is always this kind and generous to the girls and women that come into his life. I love this boy SO much!

Happy Valentines!





















No comments:

Post a Comment