The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Addicted!

I am completely addicted. Me, of all people. Remember how I told you I am running? I still am., every single night. I love it! I don't even allow myself to decide between running or not running. There are no options! I run, that's final. It's been so good for me. I feel AMAZING! I have lost a total of 10 pounds! It did get to 12, but I am at a plateau in weight right now. I seriously have never felt better. If your considering getting back into shape, do it! It clears the mind and it feels so good to have your clothes starting to hang. Yay for exercise!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I've got to get back into it, I've been slacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to working out lately too. It totally helps me be in a better mood emotionally and I'm finally seeing some good results. Can't wait to see you again. We'll compare weight loss. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the positive comments! It means the world to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Rachel! You're amazing! I'm seriously the same way! It feels so good to run and I can't stop! I wish I was going every night. Keep it up girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete