The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Melinda Bryant Photography

I have this amazing photographer. Well, I like to claim her as my own. She has been taking pictures of my kids since Avery was about six months old. She is completely talented and I am especially in love with the latest pictures that were done with the kids.

It was messy.....really messy! They played with paint, but it made for some GREAT shots. This is just a taste of the pictures. There were even more great photographs.
Thanks Melinda for your amazing work!










2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rachel! Your kids are gorgeous. I'm so glad you're happy with your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck these are SOO Cute! I love them! Im glad i found your blog!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete