The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Aquarium Fun!

We have been needing to break up the routine, so we decided to take the kids to the Aquarium. Owen has been before when he was younger. I really thought it would be a blast for Avery because she really loves animals. Well, turns out she was not so thrilled the majority of the time. We couldn't tell if it was the fish she was scared of or maybe the fact that it was pretty dark through out. Regardless of her acting up it ended up being a really good time and I got a few good pictures. The absolute best part of the aquarium were the penguins. They were not there the couple of other times I have been. They are adorable. Hopefully by the next time we go, Avery will appreciate the surroundings more.











2 comments:

  1. You guys should of called me!! I have a pass to go there! Connor loves the aquarium!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had known I would have! Next time for sure, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete