The Ticker Factory

The Ticker Factory

Cutestblogontheblock

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting in the spirit!

Well, Christmas is almost here. Where does the time go? Life has been so crazy lately it has been really hard even thinking about Christmas. I know it isn't just me. I've talked to a lot of people who are having the same problem. You know, not really in the Christmas spirit. I want to feel it. This weekend is the goal. I am going to try my hardest to feel the spirit of Christmas.


Last weekend I tried the same thing. Not as hard as I am going to try this weekend. Anyway we went to Festival of Trees last weekend and I am just getting around to posting on it. It was really neat. I love to see all of the themes that people come up with. It's so amazing how many people dedicate their time in creating these amazing trees and donate them to charity. I just love it. You can tell they are made with such love and great intentions. Everytime I go I start thinking, oh I am going to do that next year. I start imagining all the different themes I could come up with and why I would choose that one. It really was such a fun time and hopefully next year I will be bloging about a tree I have donated.



Avery is ready to go see the trees.














Owen


















This is a wave made of Chrismas Trees. Sweet!















Owen's favorite tree. (Toy Story)




















Avery pointing to the tree below.















Winnie Pooh


















1 comment:

  1. What cute kids :) We forgot to go this year! I'm bummed that I missed it.

    Have you picked up a bag of cinnamon pine cones? The smell of cinnamon, some carols, and a batch of sugar cookies in the oven will have you feeling Christmassy in no time :)

    ReplyDelete